Arequipa 2 Días - 1 Noche
- Ubicación: Arequipa / Peru
- Duración: 2 Días – 1 Noche
- Salidas: Diarias
- Lugares a visitar: Chivay, Cañón del Colca
Descripción del Tour
The Colca Canyon has a geography to practice adventure sports such as trekking and camping tours, bird watching combined with visits to the many thermal baths and stay in hostels comfortable along the walk to the Colca Canyon. The Colca is the home of the Andean condor, which you can view in a short distance while flying over the cliffs. In the “Cruz del Condor”, we stop to observe the popular, flight of the condors.
Departure from Arequipa at 8:30 a.m. heading along the road via Yura and then bordering the Chachani volcano and then passing through Pampa Cañahuas and stopping for a time of 10 to 15 minutes in which passengers can appreciate the vicuñas that are In its natural environment then we will have a second stop to enjoy the mate of coca and do not affect the height as we will find the 3800 M.A.S.L. continue climbing up to 4800 M.S. We will continue up to the 4800 m.a.s.l. (Mirador de volcanoes).
Subsequently thus beginning our descent to the town of Chivay after approximately 45 minutes. The settles in the lodging, subsequently lunch, in hours of the afternoon we will go to La Calera (pool of thermal-medicinal waters). Ending With the program for the day, Dinner Overnight in the hotel chosen.
We will have breakfast (5:30 a.m.) and then head to the Cruz del Condor directly where we can appreciate the Colca Canyon and the Condor flight waiting for a prudent time and then go to visit the viewpoints of Wayrapunko, Andaguilque, Choquetico and the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Rehoma, Yanque and end in Chivay. We will have lunch and prepare to return to the city of Arequipa that will arrive approximately 5 p.m.
Pick-up time: 7:30 to 8:00 am (1 ° Day), lap 5:00 pm 5:30 pm. (2nd day)
Incluye/ No Incluye
- Pick up from your Hotel in Arequipa (hotels must be located in the center of the city
- Tourist transport throughout the tour (18 people to more).
- Bilingual Professional Guide.
- Hotel accommodation chosen
- Continental breakfast
Tourist ticket of entry to the COLCA: administered by the autonomous authority of the COLCA to be paid in the control booths and authorized personnel of that institution.
- Tourist S/70.00 suns per person
- Latin American tourist S/40.00 soles per person
- National tourist S/20.00 suns per person
- Foreign student (5-12 years) S/20.00 suns per person
- National Student S/5.00 suns per person
- Entrance to thermal baths of La Calera S/15.00 per person (optional visit).