Inca Trail 2 Days - 1 Night
- Location: Cusco / Peru
- Duration: 2 Days – 1 Night
- Departures: Evereyday
- Places to visit: Wiñaywayna, Machupicchu
Short version of the classic Inca Trail. Trek is exclusive for those who do not have much time, but want to experience the energy of Qhapac Ñan (Inca Trail) and glimpse Machu Picchu from the heights of the solar gate. The sacred path of only 13 kilometers is a very interesting alternative to the classic four-day Inca trail and 43 kilometers long. This hike is ideal for hikers who don’t have much time, but who want to experience the experience, but they want to experience the experience of doing the Inca trail and feel the excitement of seeing the Machu Picchu of Inti Punku or “Puerta del Sol”. It offers the Walker the possibility to see archaeological remains, forests, waterfalls, flora and fauna that can not be seen in the four-day trip due to the traffic of many people. It is mainly a walk for those who like nature and tranquility.
This two-day walk starts at 104 km, in the ruins of Chachabamba and consists of a long walk uphill from 3 hours to the ruins of Wiñay Wayna, followed by a period of two hours to Machu Picchu. After the walk we descend to the town of Aguas Calientes and on the second day, with energy clutter, you can visit to Machu Picchu.
- Starting point: Cusco at the passenger Hotel
- FINAL point: Cusco at the passenger hotel
- DURATION: 2 days 1 night
- TRIP STYLE: Guided TOUR
- Activities: Archeological, cultural, ecological, hike.
- Departures: Daily
- TOTAL, walking distance: 12 km/7.5 miles
- Maximum height: 2700 meter/8858 feet
- Accommodation: 1 night hostel in Aguas calientes
- Food: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
What TIME AND SEDISFRUTA?
- Walk to Wiñaywayna by Inca Trails originals
- INCA TRAIL 2 days and 1 Night
- Enjoy the beautiful views of the valleys of the river Vilcanota
- Enter to Machupicchu through the Puerta del Sol
- Ends your tour in the sacred city of Machu Picchu
- Spend the whole day in Machupicchu
- Be one of the first to Machupicchu and enjoy sunrise
Day 1: Cusco – KM 104 – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes
- Pick Up: 5:00 to 5:30 from the hotel
- Transport in Cart: 1.5 hours from Cusco to Ollantaytambo for the train at 7:45 am
- Start OF THE TREK: 9:30 am in KM 104
After 1:30 hours by train, is low in the Km 104 where begins the Inca Trail and then walk for 3 hours until Wiñaywayna inca site where you will have a guided visit and also enjoy lunch, then walk 2 more hours to Intipunku “puerta del sol ” From here you have a beautiful view of Machupicchu. After dazzle us with the wonder of the Machu Picchu we began to descend toward Machu Picchu to photograph then take the bus to Aguas Calientes town to have a dinner and spend a nicht at the hostel
DAY 2: MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO
- Awake: 4:30 am for breakfast
- Arrival time to MACHU PICCHU: 6:00 am to see without many people and sunrise
- Guided in MACHUPICCHU: from 6:30 am to 8:30 am after free time.
- Return to Cusco: Take the train at 18:20 to Ollanta and then by car to Cusco
What do you see and enjoy?
- Spend the whole day in Machu Picchu
- Enjoy the beauty of the Inca cathedral see it without people and enjoy the Sunrise
- 2 hours guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Walk towards the Inca bridge
Huayna Picchu mountain: You must book in advance, only 400 people gain per day.
Machu Picchu mountain: At least book before you start the walk only 800 people gain per day
Machu Picchu the cathedral Inca. If you want to see without people it is best to arrive early in the morning if you are lucky with the weather you can enjoy the sunrise at Machu Picchu. After the guided tour in Machupicchu you have free time to explore on your own and if you book the additional tickets for the mountains you can climb the mountain Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain. There are also free options such as the Puerta del sol and Inca Bridge.
Includes - No Included
What IS INCLUDED?:
- Transfer from Cusco to the train station of Ollantaytambo
- A professional guide prepared in first aid and knowledgeable of the route.
- Second guide for groups of more than 09 passengers.
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to km 104.
- Box Lunch, passengers carry their lunch on Day 1.
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu for the first and second day
- 01 night of hostel in Aguas Calientes
- Bus tickets, Machupicchu-Aguas Calientes-Machupicchu (03 bus tickets)
- First Aid Kit
- Bottle of oxygen
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- 1 breakfast
- Train back Machu Picchu – Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from the station Ollantaytambo – Cusco to the hotel
- Breakfasts on the first day
- Lunch on the second day.
We recommend to carry:
- Poncho of Rain (plastic).
- A coat
- Cap or hat.
- walking shoes.
- Water bottle.
- Personal medications suggested by your personal physician.