Machu Picchu By Car 3 Days - 2 Nights
- Location: Cusco / Peru
- Duration: 3 Days – 2 Nights
- Departures: Evereyday
- Places to visit: Cusco, Machu Picchu
One of the most used tours by national and foreign tourists is the Machu Picchu by car which consists of 3 days 2 night. The first day leaves 7:30 a.m. and returns: 8:30 pm on the third day, where you can experience a wide variety of landscapes typical of our department of Cusco
The First day of going route Cusco – Hydroelectrics
The departure will be 07:30 a.m. from the office or boarding point where it will be the start of the tour and we are enrumbad to OLLANTAYTAMBO enjoying the beautiful landscapes of the Cordillera de los Andes. Where we will make a short stop of approximately 30 min. From where we will continue the journey through a winding ascent to Malaga, located at a height of approx. 4316 meters m from where we can observe one of the extraordinary landscapes of the geography of Cusco.
After a short stop we will start the descent into the jungle passing through the different altitudinal floors that adopt paradisiacal landscapes of splendid snowed to the heated eyebrow of the jungle. Up to the height of Alfamayó we will find a path in perfect completely asphalted conditions. Place from where the dirt road begins, (without asphalt) where we will continue towards the town of Santa Maria. Located at a height of approx. 1575 meters m, to continue after a short stop at the village of Santa Teresa. 2:00 p.m. aprox. Where we will be expecting a pleasant lunch Andino with a variation of food for the delight of the customer, 3:00 p.m. Finally we will return your way to the train station in hydroelectric plant to Aguas Calientes reaching hours 5:00 to 5:30 p.m. where we placed in the respective hostel or hotel assigned to your choice, meanwhile you have free time where you can visit the hot springs in Aguas Calientes,
Second Day.- Visit to Machupicchu
You will have the option of being able to raise to Machupicchu by bus or on foot (according to your choice), breakfast will be served from 5:00 a.m. at its center of overnight, the tour started at 6 a.m. in the citadel of Machu Picchu and will have a duration approx. 2 hours, then you will enjoy free time to enjoy the majesty of MACHU PICCHU during the time you see it as convenient to visit it and also in the afternoon you can visit the town of Aguas Calientes and visit the hot springs called the same name and overnight at your selected hostel to be able to rest.
Third day.-Return to Cusco
You can have breakfast at your selected hostel and then until 10:30 a.m. approximately, time recommended and agreed to be able to board the train or you can walk from return to hydroelectric the same as part of Aguas Calientes 1:30 P. m and on foot from 11.30 am. Where we will transfer in our tourist mobility starting from hydroelectric 2.30 pm and continue the return to Cusco by the same route that we come, arriving in Cusco at 8:30 p.m. approximately.
Includes - No Included
What includes the service?
- Tourism Transportation going and return. (Cusco, hydro, Cusco)
- 2 Night Hostel or Hotel (private bathroom, hot water 24 hours, luggage deposit without additional cost and breakfast)
- 1 Lunch (first day), 1 dinner (first day), 1 breakfast (second day).
- Entrance to the citadel of Machu Picchu (first shift – upon availability)
- Professional guide English or Spanish
- Bus up and down.
What does the service not include?
- Breakfast of the first day
- Hydroelectric train – Aguas Calientes or viceversa.
- Drinks or extra food.
- The last lunch of the second day.
- Entrance to the thermal baths.
What do we recommend you take for your trip?
- Have their respective documents
- Mosquito repellent
- Cap and poles long sleeve Preference
- Swimsuit, shorts, towel, sandals if you want to visit the thermal baths (optional)
- Flashlight If you want to go up Walking to Machu Picchu
- Poncho for rain
- Personal water bottle and snack
- Camera, etc.