Rainbow Mountain + Red Valley Full Day
- Location: Cusco / Peru
- Duration: Full Day
- Level Walk: 2
- Departures: Evereyday
- Places to visit: Vinicunca, Red Valley
Is collected from the hotel between 3:00 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. and then take a 3 hour trip to Japura where they will have a delicious breakfast and then continue our route to reach K’ayrawiri (4400 M.A.S.L.) where we will enlist to begin the Hike, first will be approximately 2 hours and a half to 3 hours of ascent where we can see beautiful landscapes with many mountains covered with snow, local people with typical costumes of the area and breeders of llamas and alpacas In addition to small gaps formed by the thawing of the snow-capped peaks, arriving at the top (5020 M.A.S.L.) We will have a free time to take our photographs, then we begin to descend this time by the Red Valley, the name is due to the pigmentation Special of the earth that has a reddish color, we will visit for about 20 minutes and then return by Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) and also return to where we expect the mobility to move us to reach Japura where we will be expecting a comforting lunch buffet, then take our mobility to return to Cusco (arrival between 6:30 to 7:00 p.m.).
Included / Not Included
- Informative talk one day before the tour (in Oficina CUSCO MAN TAOR).
- Pick up at the Hotel u hostal
- Roundtrip transportation.
- 01 Breakfast and 01 Lunch buffet (vegetarian and vegan options at no additional cost).
- Entrance tickets.
- Bilingual Professional Guide.
- First aid kit (with oxygen balloon).
- Wooden canes.
- Permanent Assistance
Does Not Include:
- Personal Items (jacket, gloves).
- Rental of horse (between S/ 50 and 80.00)
You need to bring:
- small backpack.
- Warm clothing (jacket, good polar, gloves, hot hats).
- Hat or cap (by the height The sun is strong).
- Trekking shoes or the more comfortable you have to walk that are with thick ground the road is stony.
- Snacks (cookies, fruit, candies, water).
- Sunglasses (optional)
- Medicines for personal use