Salkantay - Machu Picchu 4 Days - 3 Nights
- Location: Cusco / Peru
- Duration: 4 Days – 3 Nights
- Departures: Evereyday
- Places to visit: Salkantay, Machupicchu
Day 1: Cusco – SORAYPAMPA
Output 5:00AM Depart Cusco, passing by the towns of Izcuchaca and Limatambo arriving to Mollepata where we will be at approximately 7:00 AM, there we will have our breakfast, then we will be in place to start our hike reaching Cruzpata, we will continue with direction to Soraypampa where it will be our first camp.
Day 2: SORAYMAPA – CHAULLAY
Being the 7:00 am we will have to taste the breakfast to then continue our hike, passing through the valley of Collpabamba where we will have lunch, then retake the walk, entering the landscape of the eyebrow of the jungle, in this section we will appreciate formations of the rivers that are then converted in tributaries of the river Urubamba, variety of orchids and waterfall of great magnitude and in addition this day we can appreciate the majestic Salkantay, we arrive to Chaullay place to spend the night.
Day 3: CHAULLAY – SANTA TERESA – AGUAS Calientes
Continuing our walk after a refreshing breakfast we will begin our hike appreciating a variety of coca crops, considered the sacred leaf of our ancestors which is cultivated Currently in tropical zones, this last section will be downhill to beach and from there we take a transport to Santa Teresa followed by Hydroelectric, where you can take the train that departs from hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes (optional service). Where we’ll spend the night.
Day 4: AGUAS calientes-CUSCO
at dawn around 4.30 am we ascend to the majestic Inca city of Machu Picchu where we will visit accompanied by our guide by an approximate 2hras. And then they are given free time so that they can take Photos, or you can also visit Huayna Picchu, Inti Punku, Temple of the moon or simply visit once again all the citadel, we return in the afternoon to the village of Machu Picchu town depending on the timetable of our return train which we will know once you book your trip with our company.
Included / Not Included
- Tourist transport from Cusco to Mollepata.
- Professional Guide.
- Power supply (3b, 3 L, 3d).
- Horses (carrying equipment, food, and 5 kilos of customer’s luggage)
- Camping equipment.
- 01 night of hostel in Aguas calientes.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Return Ticket by tourist train.
- Transport Ollantaytambo-Cusco (return).
- Breakfast on the first day.
- Last-day lunch.
- entry to Huaynapicchu
- Bus service in Machu Picchu (CONSETTUR)
- -optional $24 up and down and if it is a single section $12
- Train from hydroelectric-Aguas Calientes
- -optional $31 of hydroelectric – Aguas Calientes (only one section).
- Transporte Playa – Sahuayaco
- -Optional S/. 20.00 per person.
- Sleeping bag.
- Service and extra expense.